Sunday 2 December 2012

Kelham Island Christmas Market

Today I went to my first Christmas Market of the year at Kelham Island Industrial Museum. It was a lovely day, freezing cold but the sun was shining. 

Sunshine and bunting
A beautiful carousel that was playing Christmas songs.
This was my favourite stall, Butterscotch & Beesting. I wanted all of the lovely prints, lampshades and cushions. They also have an Etsy shop, here.

Me all wrapped up in my hat, scarf and mittens enjoying a mulled wine and being blinded by the sunshine!  
I love the old buildings at Kelham Island, they used to be the home to Sheffield's steel industry.
I was in the festive mood when I got home so decided to wrap some gifts. I got the plastic candy canes from Poundland and the string is actually butchers twine but I think it looks cute anyway!

1 comment: