Sunday 3 March 2013

Vintage Sheet Swap UK



I have been amassing a small collection of vintage sheets, pillow cases and duvet covers over the past couple of months and decided it was time to put them to good use.



I am cutting out 3" squares to make a patchwork quilt. After I started I realised that my colour palette was a bit limited, so I wondered if any of you vintage lovers out there would be interested in a vintage sheet fat quarter swap? I have plenty of fabric left over - they are all cotton or polycottons that are clean and washed - some are slightly faded but I think that it adds to the charm!
I was thinking of keeping the swap mainly here in the UK but if postage costs are reasonable then I would happily send elsewhere.

If you have some fabrics that you would like to swap, I would love to hear from you! please email me - minnievintage@yahoo.com


2 comments: